Okay, on one of the blogs I love to read http://www.booshay.blogspot.com/ Miz Booshay answers these questions, then encourages us, her readers, to answer along. So here it goes
1. when you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
oh i am SO glad i cut all my hair off-short hair is definitely for me
2. do you miss anyone right now?
my dad. twenty four years have passed but the ache and missing him are still there.
3. if you could move anywhere else, would you?
only if it kept me close to the beach. i can't be too far from the water.
4. if you could choose, what would your last meal be?
a big ole greek salad with grilled chicken, sweet tea and my granny's chocolate meringue pie.
5. what famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?
mother teresa. what an amazing soul she was.
6. what was the last book you read?
"goodnight goon" (a silly play on "goodnight moon" that my sweet hanna-lynn just loves)
7. what was the last movie you watched?
we saw "shrek forever after" friday night. it was a good one. puss as a fat house cat was just too funny.
8. what was the last song you heard?
"perfect people" by natalie grant. i love listening to klove online.
9. what is your dream vacation?
every vacation is a dream (no work, no responsibilities...ahhhh) but i'd love to go to paris.
10. what is the next trip you will take?
we are heading down to south carolina for my sweet niece jessica's wedding in a couple weeks.
11. did you ever go to camp?
i got to go to ga (girls in action, a baptist girls' mission group)camp, camp piankatank, several times and just loved everything about it. i still know the camp song and sing it to make my kids laugh.
12. have you ever been in love?
oh yeah, and after 21 years, i still am. pretty amazing and scary.
13. what do you want to know about the future?
i would just like to know that my kids are going to be okay.
14. where is your best friend?
my man is at the fire station and bff sherry is hard at work in the cath lab.
15. how is your best friend?
robert is good but bummed to be back at work after taking off for 2 weeks. sherry is stressed but hanging in there. i'm amazed at her strength during trials.
16. who is the biggest gossiper you know?
the surgeons at work. i never knew grown men loved gossip more than women...laugh
17. what does your last text message say?
"oh. i stay confused."
18. what are 3 things you've always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish?
learn to play piano; get my yard looking gorgeous; go on a mission trip
19. what is one thing you learned from your parents?
trust in and love God, everything else will work out.
20. what is one thing you hope to teach to your own children?
to grow and be the amazing person that God designed them to be.
Okay. That was fun and made me think a bit, which is always good on a pseudo Monday morning. Play along and let me know if you post so I can come read them.
Have a Happy Day!